PEMF and How it Helps with Sports Performance
PEMF gives you the "Competitive Edge" and improves your athletic potential
PEMF therapy helps athletes return to peak performance by applying magnetic pulses to restore biochemical and neuromuscular function.
PEMF therapy and how it helps with Sports Performance
- fights pain,
- reduces swelling and inflammation,
- speeds recovery from injury
- increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption 200%
- causes the pH to become more alkaline, allowing for better oxygen uptake
- improves circulation by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries
- works as a catalyst to increase bone density and muscle mass
- returns the energy back into the cells
- improves calcium transport increasing absorption of calcium in bones and cartilage in joints
- enhances overall performance
Sports Injury Recovery with PEMF
Sore joints and muscles can exert pressure on adjacent nerves, impair neutral function and effect the function of virtually every other tissue, organ, and system in the body. These injuries may limit motion, strength and endurance.
Complete recovery from an injury can be delayed and athletic performance is limited.
PEMF therapy helps reduce pain, increase range of motion and promotes the healing of sports injuries.
PEMF therapy helps in reducing inflammation and increases joint function; providing athletes with pain relief and allowing them to get back in the game.
With PEMF therapy, the athlete could experience improvements in pain relief, range of motion, muscle function, coordination, balance, and as a result, overall performance.
PEMF therapy can be used in conjunction with other therapies to increase muscle conditioning and joint flexibility.