Peppermint Essential Oil 15 ml (#361403)
Wholesale price $27.75 CAD - Sign up here with Young Living to: Use Knaturals Sponsor ID/Enroller ID: 1011356
Why do you need Peppermint?
Peppermint is known for its cooling, tingling sensation when applied topically on the skin. The naturally occurring constituent menthol is responsible for this sensation, and many sports creams include a synthetic version of menthol. Peppermint is also a wonderful essential oil to create energizing aromas in your diffuser!
• It is cooling to fatigued muscles after physical activity.
• It creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled.
• It provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or applied to skin after a warm day in the sun.
One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs, peppermint essential oil has a fresh aroma that is energizing to give you a renewed feeling of vigor.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic