Lavender Essential Oil - 15 ml (#357503)
Lavender is called the Swiss Army Knife of oils for a reason. Its versatility makes it an oil to keep on hand at all times. Lavender is most known for its relaxing and skin-care properties. Try diffusing before bed, adding a few drops to your bath, and enhancing your favorite skin-care product with a couple drops.
• It has balancing, calming properties.
• It reduces the appearance of blemishes and enhances the appearance of a youthful complexion.
• It can soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
Steam distilled from the flowering plants grown at the Young Living farms in Simiane-la-Rotonde, France, and Mona, Utah, lavender is the most versatile essential oil. Its refreshing, relaxing scent has balancing properties that also bring a sense of calm.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to help relieve headache
- How to Use - Diffuse, directly inhale, or dilute and apply topically.